* Re: Don't show future TODO items in the agenda
@ 2012-07-18 18:29 mrigetitdone
From: mrigetitdone @ 2012-07-18 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bzg; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> mrigetitdone@Safe-mail.net writes:
>
> > I have a bunch of TODO items, each with a timestamp, which I would like to
> > not being displayed in the agenda if the day of their timestamp/schedule is
> > in the future.
>
> Can you share an example of .org file along with the custom agenda
> command (or the default agenda view) you are using?

Sorry, I am on the road and have no access to my org files. I use the default agenda M-o a a, and regular entries.

This could be one of my entries.

*** TODO make backups
SCHEDULED: <2012-07-21 Sat .+10d>

I want to show this item in my agenda only if this task is either due or overdue. When I generate a agenda starting from today, spawning two weeks, I do not want to be reminded that I'd need to take backups in 7 days. I only want to be reminded if I actually have to make backups today.

* Don't show future TODO items in the agenda
@ 2012-07-09  2:09 mrigetitdone
From: mrigetitdone @ 2012-07-09  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have a bunch of TODO items, each with a timestamp, which I would like to not being displayed in the agenda if the day of their timestamp/schedule is in the future.
Is there a special property that I can attach to these TODO items which achieves what I want?

-- Mark