* worg-new-exporter successful publish locally
@ 2013-04-27  6:53 Jay Kerns
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jay Kerns @ 2013-04-27  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

Hi there,

The new Worg branch publishes for me without error under Org-mode
version 8.0.1 (release_8.0.1-24-g92f372).  I updated the existing
emacs.el (underlying Worg, IIUC) to the Org 8.0 exporting/publishing
syntax. You can see the latest draft in

worgtest-init.el

which lives in the top-level directory. To test the publish yourself
you'd need to customize the base/publishing directories for your local
machine and then do

emacs -Q -l "/path/to/worg/worgtest-init.el"

followed by

M-x publish-worg

There are changes to some files which are necessary for a successful
publish and which are detailed at the bottom of this email. Have a
look in FIXME.

Given the successful publish locally, I went through and updated all
remaining in-buffer settings that I could find (HTML_HEAD, etc.).  To
the best of my knowledge, everything is DONE, notwithstanding the
comments below.

DISCLAIMERS
1. I didn't work on orgmode.org at all.
2. Successful export/publish doesn't say anything about the content
   and/or outdated info in the pages.

Cheers,

--
Jay

- sitemap.org
  - Error: Invalid time-stamp specification
  - The error here has to do with an undocumented function that I
    can't figure out.

- FIXME/how-to-use-Babel-for-R.org
  - content is out of date, but exports without error

- FIXME/test-for-how-to-use-Babel-for-R.org
  - content is out of date, but exports without error

- org-contrib/babel/header-args.org
  - Error: local variables in header-args.org and header-args.html
    - eval: org-babel-default-header-args:Python
    - if I hit "n" then Emacs hangs until C-g

- org-tutorials/org-R/variable-popcon.org
  - Error: none, really, it takes a really long time to export but
    succeeds eventually.
    this extended export time, maybe it's just because the file is so
    big.

- org-configs/org-customization-survey.org
  - export of this single file takes 1.5 hrs on my laptop
  - I don't know why

- The following appear to set file local variables
  - code/org-info-js/changes.org
  - code/org-info-js/org-slides/slides.org
  - org-contrib/org-drill.org
  - org-contrib/org-git-link.org
  - org-contrib/babel/examples/drift.org
  - Status updated in buffer settings, but otherwise unchanged.
    Thought you might like to know.