Christopher Culver writes: Hi Christopher: > I do not see anniversaries from my .bbdb file in the agenda. I know > that some work was done in the past with making org-mode compatible > with bbdb3, but are the two projects no longer compatible, or do I > probably have some other problem on my end? Works fine here (I am using the git version of both). How are you loading bbdb? You should just do a: (require 'bbdb-loaddefs) Charles -- "Are [Linux users] lemmings collectively jumping off of the cliff of reliable, well-engineered commercial software?" (By Matt Welsh)