Hi Brett, Brett Viren writes: > What I hope for is something equivalent to git's .gitignore > functionality where I can place, say, .orgignore files full of regexp > patterns anywhere in my org source tree and have org-publish honor > them. I like this idea. > Is there anything in this direction? Please test the attached patch against the tip of the master branch and let me know if it works: it checks against a .oxignore file, one regexp on each line. If you find it useful, I'll commit this for the next version. Thanks,