Martin Schöön writes: > Here is how my first org-mode file for export to pdf using LaTeX > starts: > > #+LATEX_CLASS: article > #+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [a4paper] > #+OPTIONS: toc:nil > #+OPTIONS: ^:{} > #+TITLE: Ett första försök att blanda in LaTeX i en Org-mod fil > #+AUTHOR: Martin Schöön > > The first two rows should be self explaining and they show the syntax. > The third row prevents the creation of a table of contents. > The fourth row forces me to use the LaTeX convention of ^{something} > and _{something} for super- and sub-scripts. > Line five and six show you how to define title and author. Thanks for this, I've now just created a PDF with your headings, and apart from the lack of references it looks good! :) > > I have never tried what you are trying to do with references so > someone > else must step in and help you there. Just hope someone steps up to the plate? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.4.50.18