Andreas Kiermeier writes: > On 4 August 2014 21:23, Eric Schulte wrote: >> Why are you setting the output type to "graphics" when you are trying to >> return text? I think that may be the source of your problem. > > Hi Eric, > thanks for the quick response. > I've had 'graphics' from my main data analysis file ... I think I got > that from WORG. > I've removed it, reloaded the file, but same outcome. > Any other thoughts? > Cheers, > Andreas Hi Andreas, I can't reproduce your problem. I get the following from your minimal example when run in an Org-mode file, and from the command line. They are identical. Are you using the latest version of Org-mode? Best, Eric