* how to change floating point rep in the spreadsheet
@ 2014-09-14 20:58 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2014-09-14 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I have a table with the following calculation

(7/6)*(B&+C&+D&+E&)

Which gives for example 7.0000000

But how can I change that format to 7?

I thought

(7/6)*(B&+C&+D&+E&);%0f

But it did not work

thanks

Uwe Brauer

* [SOLVED] (was: how to change floating point rep in the spreadsheet)
@ 2014-09-14 21:05 ` Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2014-09-14 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

>> "Uwe" == Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

   > When I have a table with the following calculation

   > (7/6)*(B&+C&+D&+E&);%0f

Sorry I forgot the "."

(7/6)*(B&+C&+D&+E&);%.1f

That works as expected. Sorry for the noise

Uwe Brauer

* emailing agenda view
@ 2014-09-14 21:16   ` Ken
From: Ken @ 2014-09-14 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is there anyway to email the agenda view to a list f recipients?

Thank you,
Ken

--
You will be divorced within a year.

* Re: emailing agenda view
@ 2014-09-15  1:46     ` John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2014-09-15  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ken; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Ken <kensubuntu@gmail.com> writes:

Here is a function to email the buffer:

(defun email-buffer ()
  "Send region as the body of an email."
  (interactive)
  (let ((content (buffer-string)))
    (compose-mail)
    (message-goto-body)
    (insert content)
    (message-goto-to)))

Just run that from your agenda, and then fill in email addresses and
subject, and send.

> Is there anyway to email the agenda view to a list f recipients?
>
> Thank you,
> Ken
>
> --
> You will be divorced within a year.

--
-----------------------------------
John Kitchin

* Re: emailing agenda view
@ 2014-09-15  7:28     ` Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2014-09-15  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Ken <kensubuntu@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there anyway to email the agenda view to a list f recipients?

You can do C-x C-w to write the agenda to a file, and then email that
file to people. It would take hardly any elisp to tie those things
together...

* Re: emailing agenda view
@ 2014-09-16  2:05       ` Ken
From: Ken @ 2014-09-16  2:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Kitchin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

> Ken <kensubuntu@gmail.com> writes:
>

> Here is a function to email the buffer:
>
> (defun email-buffer ()
>   "Send region as the body of an email."
>   (interactive)
>   (let ((content (buffer-string)))
>     (compose-mail)
>     (message-goto-body)
>     (insert content)
>     (message-goto-to)))
>
> Just run that from your agenda, and then fill in email addresses and
> subject, and send.

Thank you for your response. I definitely give this a try.

Ken

--
Your supervisor is thinking about you.

* Re: emailing agenda view
@ 2014-09-16  2:06       ` Ken
From: Ken @ 2014-09-16  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Abrahamsen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> Ken <kensubuntu@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Is there anyway to email the agenda view to a list f recipients?
>
> You can do C-x C-w to write the agenda to a file, and then email that
> file to people. It would take hardly any elisp to tie those things
> together...

Thank you for your response!

Ken

--
Man is the only animal that blushes -- or needs to.
		-- Mark Twain