On Monday, 15 Sep 2014 at 13:35, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Eric S Fraga writes: > >> Luckily, even though the file is large, the number of "blocks" is >> relatively small so I have narrowed down the problem: column view blocks >> are not understood by org any longer! Removing them (I had three) >> removes the problem. > > This should be fixed. Thank you for reporting it. Thanks! Is there any chance of improving the error reporting to give some minimal context? -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.3beta-265-g7cf7e4