Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Kyle Meyer writes: > >> I've attached two patches. The first one is a proposed way to deal with >> the indentation issues in sessions. It is very similar to what >> python.el does for multiline input (use a temporary file and then >> execute that from the shell). The second is an update of my previous >> patch to remove shell prompt characters that are leaking into the >> output. > > Thank you. > > I'll just comment about code, not functionality. Thanks for your comments. I've attached updated patches.