Peter Davis writes: > Over time, I keep finding more and more uses for org-mode. It's now my > main tool for keeping an agenda/todo list, and for writing informal > documents including images, GraphViz diagrams, etc. And I still > haven't scratched the surface. > > Years ago, I used records-mode as a quick way to keep notes about what > I did each day, so I could refer to them later. I haven't found an > org-mode substitute for that. Is there some feature of combination of > features that let's me enter notes arranged by date, create links to > earlier notes referencing the same terms, etc.? Capture! This is what it's meant for! I'd use the Date-tree style templates. And don't forget about tags/categories for searching. > > Thank you. > > -pd