Currently, if the global variable `org-html-html5-fancy' is t, some elements of HTML export will use fancy elements even when not exporting to HTML5 at all. Specifically, the TITLE of a document will be wrapped in
tags, even when exporting to XHTML4. I ran into this while making some epub files and the syntax checker barked at me. This patch fills out the check. There's growing redundancy in this file now -- if it seems desirable to have a `org-html-html5-fancy-p' function that encapsulates the paired checks, I'd be happy to provide that. E