Lawrence Bottorff writes: > Again, this code > > #+BEGIN_SRC scheme :session ch1 :exports both > (define (bool-imply a b) >   (if (or (not a) b) #t #f)) > #+END_SRC > > gives the error > > org-babel-scheme-execute-with-geiser: Invalid read syntax: "#" > > and this time attempting to use the function > > #+BEGIN_SRC scheme :session ch1 :exports both > (bool-imply #t #f) > #+END_SRC > > produces no #RESULTS: block, rather, again, the error (in Messages buffer) > > org-babel-scheme-execute-with-geiser: Invalid read syntax: "#" > > even though this is perfectly healthy code, and it works in the accompanying "ch1" REPL. Any ideas what's happening? > Your previous example worked for me (both with master and maint - I use guile, not chicken, but that should make no difference). But this one fails with the "Invalid read syntax error" and with the attached backtrace (running on maint - master gave the same error but I didn't get a backtrace).