On Monday, 20 Feb 2017 at 14:05, Narendra Joshi wrote: > Hi, > > Sometimes when I am taking notes, I end up spending a lot of time in a > capture buffer. If I happen to switch to something else, I end up > loosing the capture buffer. I probably just kill the buffer > accidentally, or do `C-c C-k'. > > Is there a way I can take backups of the buffer to a file? I believe that the capture window is simply a view into the file where the note will be placed so it should actually be there already unless you cancel. It is not a separate buffer. -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.4-242-g2c27b8