* get the body of a heading up to the next subheading
@ 2020-05-11 23:04 John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2020-05-11 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode-email

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get the body of a heading up to the next subheading. For
example with this org file,

* quiz one

This is the description.
Use emacs for this.

** question 1
what is 40 + 2

If the point is in the first heading, I want to run a function that would
return the string "This is the description.\nUse emacs for this."

I thought there was a simple way to do that, but so far it has eluded my
google fu. Any hints?

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F