* Tags LaTeX export question
@ 2021-01-03 20:08 Éric Würbel
From: Éric Würbel @ 2021-01-03 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi listers,

How can I customize healine tags export to LaTeX ?

The default settings provide a first line-break but then no more,
resulting in a truncation in case of a large number of tags.

I need this for a computational poem.

Oh, and if the solution needs elisp programming, no problem, so
pointing me on some king of hook will be ok.

Thanks. Regards.

E.
--
http://www.vents-sauvages.fr/