Rama writes: > Ultimately I have just decided that I will develop my code as normal and then finally just copy and paste it into orgmode especially since now we can select a region and and create a source block around it. Do you know M-x insert-file? That could simplify your workfloww a lot. Even better could be M-x org-detangle with the :comments link header of the source-block. When executed in a tangled file, it brings its changes back into the org-file. I’ve been using it for a site of mine,¹ and it finally brought specialized-mode development and org-mode together for me. ¹: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketo/browse/anderes/mathe-ass.org?rev=3bc0f27d5471#L284 -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken