* leading superscript on a line for ODT export
@ 2022-03-16 11:23 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2022-03-16 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

Dear all,

I need to have a line starting with a superscript, e.g. 1, in an ODT
exported file.  If I write "^1 blah", it doesn't work.  I need a
character before the ^ to have it interpreted as a superscript.

Is there an "empty" character I can use?  I tried a non-breaking space
but that did not work.  The space is there but the ^1 gets exported
literally.

Thank you,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.2-312-g5d05f5 in Emacs 29.0.50