Gregor Zattler writes: > Dear org-mode developers, Ihor, I got these warnings > immediately after I purged ~/.cache/org-persist, started > emacs/org-mode and tried to find some node via org-rifle. > Backtrace: > org-element-cache diagnostics( *helm-org-rifle-fontify*): nil is about to modify text: warning t > org-element-cache diagnostics( *helm-org-rifle-fontify*): nil is about to modify text: warning t > ... Thanks for reporting! The backtrace is very helpful. Can you please try the attached patch and let me know if it helps? Best, Ihor