Kaushal Modi writes: > Hi Nicolas, > > I have added few tests in the updated patch pasted in this email. > I have made the tests for (call-interactive #'default-indent-new-line) > because that the interactive function M-j is bound to by default. > > Can you please review and commit it? The machine I am on right now does not > allow external ssh access. Unfortunately, we cannot rely on the built-in `comment-indent-new-line' to fill Org comments. This is because Emacs uses a complex entanglement of regexp heuristics to determine comment at point and its boundaries. I am attaching an alternative patch to fix the issue using Org element parser. Note that I reused your tests. Best, Ihor