Hi David, > Hello. While at one time org XHTML output validated successfully, now the default values of certain variables in ox-html cause the resulting > output to not validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict. > > org-html-infojs-template: script tag attribute “type” is required (2x) > org-html-style-default: style tag attribute “type” is required > > Also the following output gives the error “there is no attribute ‘role’”. > >