Jack Kamm writes: > Jack Kamm writes: > >> I think it's worthwhile for Org Babel to support external sessions >> where feasible. ob-R and ob-python have long supported this, though >> recent changes to ob-python seem to have broken it there (I'm looking >> into fixing that). > > I'm attaching a patch that restores ob-python's ability to work with > externally started sessions. > > I'll plan to push this commit in a few days, unless any problems with > the patch are noticed. Ugh, sorry, I meant to start a thread with a new Subject for this. Re-sending the patch here, with the updated email Subject this time.