Karl Voit writes: >> I believe that I fixed the issue in >> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=4929f0c55f >> >> But I am not sure if I actually did. We need to trigger WORG rebuild to >> see, I think. > > I just committed a minimal change to that file which caused the CI > to re-build the page: https://builds.sr.ht/~bzg/job/975519 which > ended successfully but still shows an error: I suspect that there is some misconfiguration of the build. But before we go into this, let's first address the problem with publishing being silent when some files fail to be exported. We cannot even notice the failures now unless we check changes manually! WORG build thinks that publishing is "success" and does not trigger failure email. I am attaching tentative patch that will revert demoting errors to messages. However, I do not fully understand the purpose of the original `condition-case' code in the publish.sh. Bastien?