[ Adding Org mailing list back to CC ] No Wayman writes: >> This is not a bug - Org considers blank lines after element as a >> part of >> it. This includes source blocks. > > I would've reversed the semantics of the INSIDE argument. > e.g. > > (defun org-in-src-block-p (&optional lax element) > ... > That's less confusing and mirrors other functions, such as > org-at-timestamp-p. This is very different from LAX argument in `org-at-timestamp-p' - timestamp-like text may not be proper syntactically correct Org markup element, but is still considered by agenda for historical and practical reasons. > However, that's a breaking change, and I feel like adding another, > similarly named function will cause more confusion than it > prevents. This too. > ... With that in mind, the docstring could be improved. > ... What about the attached patch?