Hello all: I am using org-mode again after finally decided to switch from planner-mode. However, setting org-return-follows-link to "t" doesn't follow the link (it breaks the line at the cursor point like an ordinary return). I am using org-mode 4.77 under Emacs 22.1.50.1. The output of C-h k yields: ,---- | RET (translated from ) runs the command org-return | which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `org.el'. | It is bound to RET, . | (org-return) | | Goto next table row or insert a newline. | Calls `org-table-next-row' or `newline', depending on context. | See the individual commands for more information. `---- I remember it working at one point. What could be the problem? Thanks, Charles -- "Never make any mistaeks." (Anonymous, in a mail discussion about to a kernel bug report.)