Sebastian Rose writes: > > Carsten Dominik writes: > >> On Sep 18, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Ian Barton wrote: >> >>> As part of my "Using org on Mobile Devices" worglet, I want to try and explain >>> how to use style sheets to present different formatting depending on a mobile >>> device. >>> >>> However, I can't find any documentation about org's default export format, in >>> terms of how the html is contained in divs, etc. There was a disussion a >>> while back at http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg11661.html >>> , but I can find anything in the org manual. >>> >>> If the documentation doesn't exist and someone can point me at the relevant >>> bit of lisp code where it's defined, I promise to submit a patch documenting >>> it:) >> >> Hi Ian, >> >> the lisp code is in org-html.el, but it may be hard to find the relevant pieces. >> >> Maybe the easiest is to make a file with all elements you care >> about, export it and look at the resulting html..... > > > Yes, it's quite self-explanatory. > > > After removing all text content, you'll stay with the bare XHTML and > everything should be obvious. > > > This is the skeleton of a basic file without the information not needed > like styles, JavaScript. I indented the text for readability. But note, > that the contents of such a file vary a lot, depending on the export > options and the files contents: Hrrrmmhrm, second try, now as attachment... Sebastian