On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 16:34:36 +0200, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > > Hello, > >>>>> Eric S Fraga writes: > > > One quick problem I have run into today: > > > org-toggle-checkbox (C-c C-x C-b) doesn't seem to do anything now? I > > have to put in the checkboxes manually. > > I cannot reproduce it on git head. If you were inserting non-existing > checkboxes, I guess you meant C-u C-c C-x C-b. I must be dreaming... I am *sure* that, until yesterday or today, I have always used C-c C-x C-b to insert a checkbox if none were present; at least, that's what my fingers tell me and they have a better memory than my head... I have always used C-c C-c to actually mark or unmark the checkbox. Have the default bindings changed? In any case, apologies for the noise but maybe I can suggest a change to the default? C-c C-c already does an excellent job of checking/unchecking a checkbox so it would be nice if C-c C-x C-b would do as I thought it did: insert a checkbox if not present. Is this a reasonable or desirable behaviour? Just a thought. Thanks, eric