Scot Becker wrote: >[1 ] >[1.1 ] >[1.2 ] >SHORT VERSION: >Can someone tell me how I might be able to get a property value exported to LaTeX? This is currently not possible but attached patch adds a new macro (cf. Manual, 11.6 Macro replacement) that inserts a property of the current subtree. Example: {{{property(id)}}} Will insert the ID property of current subtree if the Org buffer is exported. This patch only works for singe value properties and raises an error if the macro is inserted above the first headline. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de