On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:09:50 +0530, Jambunathan K wrote: > > > I am working on a Org->OpenOffice/ODT exporter. > > This is a WIP announcement. I am posting this with an intention to hear > of and preferably avoid any parallell efforts. > > I am basing it on org-html.el. > > As it stands now in my own work area, it can export an outline structure > and has support for > > 1. character styles > - bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, code, verbatim > > 2. paragraph styles > - quote, verse, center, example and source code > > 3. lists > - numbered, bulleted and description lists > > 4. table of contents > > Still a long a way to go ... but sounds good so far. Although org->html->OOo works fine, I would definitely like to remove the one unnecessary step. How are you going to handle images? I want to make sure that the document that is exported has images "inside" the document (as opposed to links), at least optionally, so that I can share documents properly. Will this be possible? Thanks, eric