On Wed, Jan 19 2011, Sébastien Vauban wrote: > I had sent all the needed code to add to Gnus onto the Gnus newsgroup, see > http://osdir.com/ml/info-gnus-english-gnu/2011-01/msg00082.html. > > But Gnus asks me to... > > #+begin_verse > ... post a patch for these changes to the ding@gnus.org mailing list? > #+end_verse > > This will require me to: > > - find the right place to put such a code in Gnus code base, > - see how to deal with the =(mm-uu-configure)= function call (integrate > somehow its effect, instead of calling it), > - etc. > > Not that obvious (for me) to make it perfect-looking. Being quite overloaded, > this task is still in my log, but gets delayed from day to day. > > Feel free to post anything in that direction, if you're willing to help. Fine, I'll try to do that. I though you got already a patch against Gnus, but it seems no, so I'll probably make one soon. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info