Chris Malone writes: > Hi Andrea, > > Here I can help some :). > > What I have done in the past is take advantage of the fact that org-mode > will close a beamer =columns= environment if the column width is set to 0 > (or 1): Actually, one can do this more simply by realising that latex will wrap the columns if they take up too much space... attached is an example where the first two columns are of a width that they take up the whole line width so that the third column, given a full line width, has to be below the first two...