Hi Sébastien, "Sebastien Vauban" writes: >> (I don't like using sit-for, it's often worse than getting an error...) > > I don't like it that much either, but, here, it's the only way to see the > message before being flooded by the "Finding ID location..." messages. You can also go back to the *Messages* buffer and check from there. Maybe another option is to silent `org-id-update-id-locations' when called from `org-id-find'? Does the attached patch against master improves the situation for you? Thanks,