Bastien writes: > Hi Greg, > > Daimrod writes: > >> However, I think I'll keep my public repository on github to test new >> features and merge them into upstream when I think they're ready. And if >> people can test them before that, it's even better. > > no problem, don't hesitate to share the patches. > > Thanks! I think I haven't been clear, I would like to have write access to the upstream repository to merge my changes, but I will also keep my github version as a "bleeding edge" version to make it easier to test and propose changes without pushing into the upstream repository. -- Daimrod/Greg