* [Worg][Bug] extra ...-source.html files in Worg
@ 2013-02-22 10:40 Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2013-02-22 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Something seems to run amok when Worg gets published, if you look in the sitemap
under org-tools you'll find entries for index.html, index-source.html,
index-source-source.html and so on.  The documents actually exist (not showing
the source of course).  This seems to happen in a few other places as well.  I
don't know since when this might have been going on.

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: [Worg][Bug] extra ...-source.html files in Worg
@ 2013-02-22 13:29 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-22 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Achim Gratz <Stromeko@NexGo.DE> writes:

> Something seems to run amok when Worg gets published, if you look in the sitemap
> under org-tools you'll find entries for index.html, index-source.html,
> index-source-source.html and so on.  The documents actually exist (not showing
> the source of course).  This seems to happen in a few other places as well.  I
> don't know since when this might have been going on.

Thanks for reporting this.  I removed *-source.\(orgx?|html\) files
from ~/git/org-mode/ and orgmode.org/worg/.

On the maint branch, you can use :htmlized-source to ask
`org-publish-org-to-org' to write a index.org.html htmlized file.

I think the previous implementation was to write index-source.html
and my guess is that there has been a recursion problem with files
written to index-source.org, then index-source-source.org, etc.

I'm not entirely sure, but the problem should be gone.

Also, the new exporter doesn't allow :htmlized-source anymore in
publishing project, but we should fix this.

--
 Bastien

* Re: [Worg][Bug] extra ...-source.html files in Worg
@ 2013-02-22 15:30   ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2013-02-22 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:

> Thanks for reporting this.  I removed *-source.\(orgx?|html\) files
> from ~/git/org-mode/ and orgmode.org/worg/.

It seems that only the subdirectories of worg/ were cleaned, but not files in
worg/ itself.  Or maybe I need to wait longer for the sitemap to propagate the
changes...

@ 2013-02-22 16:56     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-22 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Achim Gratz <Stromeko@NexGo.DE> writes:

> Or maybe I need to wait longer for the sitemap to propagate the
> changes...

That's it, I did not update sitemap.org, it will be updated
by the next push.

--
 Bastien