Christian, I must be doing something really silly (not unheard of ;-) but I just cannot get the new tj3 exporter to work. With an up to date org (as of a few minutes ago), using the example from the tutorial but also an example from Baptiste from last week, I get the following error message when I try to export and open: ,---- | Saving file /tmp/x.tjp... | Wrote /tmp/x.tjp | Processing TaskJuggler file ./x.tjp... | /tmp/x.tjp:26: Error: Unexpected token '==' found. Expecting one of :HTMLBLOB, :WORD, :REF, :HREF, :INLINEFUNCSTART, :ITALIC, :BOLD, :CODE, :BOLDITALIC, :FCOLSTART | == == | if: TaskJuggler failed with errors: Error: Unexpected token '==' found. Expecting one of :HTMLBLOB, :WORD, :REF, :HREF, :INLINEFUNCSTART, :ITALIC, :BOLD, :CODE, :BOLDITALIC, :FCOLSTART `---- I have TJ 3.4.0 and Ruby 1.9.1 installed on an Ubuntu system. I have attached the x.org and x.tjp files in case they prove useful. Any pointers would be most welcome. I find that I need to create a GANTT chart and, although I could use code I posted here a long time ago for creating charts from org tables, I thought I'd revisit TJ... the aim would be to actually use TJ eventually for some of the project management, from org obviously. Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D : in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.2-60-g713208