Hi, I am not sure if my problem is with org or with libreoffice; most likely, the combination of the two! In any case, when I export to ODT, the title and author fields do not appear as they should, instead displaying "DocInformation:Title" and "DocInformation:Created". See attached screenshot. The ODT file itself (well, the content.xml file within), however, does contain the correct information for the title and subtitle fields: ,---- | | t.org | | Eric S Fraga | `---- I use libreoffice very little so I have not customised it at all. This is on an ubuntu installation, by the way. The weird thing is that I cannot find the string anywhere... Any pointers to fixing this would be most welcome. thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-475-g25d50e