Nicolas Goaziou writes: [...] >> In the Message buffer I see this message: >> >> org-ascii--table-cell-width: Args out of range: [nil], 1 >> >> The other files are exported normally and the only difference I can see >> is in fact the file with error has appointments lasting over the >> midnight (because I work at night). > > I don't think this is related. > >> If somebody tells me how to enable debug I could give more details. > > Could you provide an ECM, What is an ECM? > or even the full file if it doesn't contain sensitive information? I could send you privately, not in list: nothing really sensitive, job appointments but not to be indexed in the internet for the ethernity! Another thing I discovered today looking into my org directory is: the archive file related to this giving error is really big, 12 Mega, because it contains some parts encrypted using a very gpg key. -- leandro http://6xukrlqedfabdjrb.onion