Hi all, I just updated to the development version of org and encountered a problem with inline LaTeX formulae. I have the following test document: #+OPTIONS: toc:nil tex:t Test: ($p\ll.001$) Before the update the output used to be (export to PDF via pdflatex): Test: p⋘.001 (The symbold after the p is “much less than“, hope that comes out.) Now I get: Test: ($p⋘.001$) In the .tex file, it looks like this: Test: (\$p\(\ll\).001\$) Playing with the tex variable in the options doesn’t help: for tex:nil and tex:verbatim, I get the same output. Interestingly, when I remove the parentheses, it works again. Seems like a bug where inline LaTeX is not recognized when it occurs in parentheses. Is there a quick fix for that? Titus