John Kitchin writes: > I am finally getting around to switching over to org 8.3... One thing I > miss already is the colored background in the code blocks. I recall that > was removed. Has anyone looked into a way to put it back? I use the attached patch for some "interactive slides" with babel. (require 'color) (set-face-attribute 'org-block nil :inherit 'fixed-pitch :background (color-darken-name (face-attribute 'default :background) 3)) You might also set :inherit of org-block-{begin,end}-line. Rasmus PS: My apology if I sent this twice now. -- Not everything that goes around comes back around, you know