Bastien writes: > Hi Ihor, > > Ihor Radchenko writes: > >>> However, I just (strongly) prefer the shorter "ISO-like" ID for many >>> reasons, as already mentioned (shorter, meaningful, etc.). I just find >>> that style much, much more elegant. >> >> I guess it does not take much to add this functionality. >> >> Patch attached. > > Thanks. Can you update the patch with a correct Changelog entry and a > note to etc/ORG-NEWS announcing the new option? > > See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#commit-messages if it > helps. > > -- > Bastien