Hi, I wanted to ask, if it is possible that you introduce a separate face for inline latex? Reason, for this is that most people, me included, choose native highlighting of latex. The problem is that the background face is then determined by the org-block face, which works fine for latex blocks, but not for inline latex. Especially, if you choose to preview (see the attachment). It would be nice if the bg had the same color as the buffer bg. Anyways thanks for the work on this awesome program and let me know, if you might tackle this in the future. Regards Michael Wernthaler