ian martins writes: >> I found this case: >> And it seems to me that the import regex dont see the asterisk. >> >> I attached a possible patch. > > Thanks again, John. You're right the regex is missing the asterisk > include. Thanks for the patch fixing. This works but it will add > redundant includes if the source block includes something that is also > in the list of classes to automatically include. > > for example, this: > > #+begin_src java :results value > import java.util.*; > return "test"; > #+end_src > > will end up pulling in > > import java.util.List; > import java.util.*; > > It wouldn't hurt anything, but could probably be prevented by changing > the regexp in =org-babel-java--import-maybe= to look for asterisk as > well as =class=. Do you feel like updating the patch? > > [1] https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/master/lisp/ob-java.el#L314 Here is an updated patch. It seems to work on my cases. Of topic, I am very happy with the latest updates on ob-java and I think it works really good! Thanks for the awesome work Ian! Stay safe!