* Minor org-plot update, can now use with #+results
@ 2021-05-28 16:23 Timothy
From: Timothy @ 2021-05-28 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode-email

Hi All,

A few days ago I pushed "org-plot: Use consistent method to find table"
https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/commit/f72a658bd0 without
putting it through as a patch, as it's one of a few minor tweaks I've
made that I thought would be more noise than signal.

However, there's an implication to this change that I think deserves
mentioning (and will be in this months TMIO). This now means that you
can put a #+plot line before #+results and it will actually work!

I quite like this, hopefully some of you will find it of interest too :)

#+begin_src python
# pretend this is some profound source of information
return [[i, i^3 - 4*i^2 - 2*i] for i in range(5)]
#+end_src

#+plot: ind:1
#+RESULTS:
| 0 |  1 |