Hi Eric, > I am not very picky (yeah, well, okay, maybe a little 😉). All I really > care about is not having other faces, that have well defined meanings, > being used. I would actually be happy with just the whole block having > a face but maybe others, including yourself, would like to distinguish > the various bits that make up an inline src block. Stop me if I surprise you 😛 but I’m quite a fan of the fine highlighting detail that’s currently occurring. I’m inclined to try to make myself happy without forcing the same style on other people by adding faces, but something like 6 faces for inline source blocks just feels excessive to me. All the best, Timothy