Hi Sebastien, >>  1. engrave-faces-generate-preset generates emacs colors such as >>     `:foreground “grey70”` which are not supported by >>     engrave-faces-latex-gen-preamble-line and co. > > I’ll see if I can incorporate this into engrave-faces v0.3.1. Done. >>  2. `minted` supports a `mathescape` option to render math content >>     inside code. `fvextra` supports the same option, but maths >>     characters are escaped by engrave-faces-latex-face-mapper. > > I’l also take a look at this :) Implemented in engrave-faces-latex, but not worked into ox-html yet. If you could check it out on the engrave-faces-latex side and check it’s behaving sanely, that would be helpful. All the best, Timothy