Zelphir Kaltstahl writes: >> This is expected. Noweb includes the src block code without altering it. >> See 16.11 Noweb Reference Syntax >> >> We may probably clarify this in the manual. Would it be helpful? > I think it would be helpful. I merely tried Python, because it was at hand and > because I did not find ob-racket in M-x package-list RET and did not have > another Scheme installed. Cannot say, whether others find the behavior confusing > or not, but I imagine I would find it helpful, if it was mentioned in the docs. See the attached tentative patch.