* Change colour of hyperlinks in Beamer presentation
@ 2023-05-22 14:41 Loris Bennett
From: Loris Bennett @ 2023-05-22 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

In my Beamer presentation the hyperlinks, all URLs, appear as normal
text and can only be identified by the change in the cursor when the
mouse moves over them.

How can I change the colour of such links?

I have already several lines such as

  #+LATEX_HEADER: \setbeamercolor{title}{fg=mFubMainGreen}

to tweak the appearance, but wasn't able to find an appropriate keyword
for URLs.

Cheers,

Loris

--
This signature is currently under constuction.

* Re: Change colour of hyperlinks in Beamer presentation
@ 2023-05-23 20:38 ` Andrea
From: Andrea @ 2023-05-23 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I believe you could do something like that (borrowed from the LaTeX Wikibook
<https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Hyperlinks#Customization>):
#+LATEX_HEADER: \hypersetup{
#+LATEX_HEADER:     colorlinks=true,        % false: boxed links; true:
colored links
#+LATEX_HEADER:     linkcolor=red,          % color of internal links
(change box color with linkbordercolor)
#+LATEX_HEADER:     citecolor=green,        % color of links to bibliography
#+LATEX_HEADER:     filecolor=cyan,         % color of file links
#+LATEX_HEADER:     urlcolor=magenta        % color of external links
#+LATEX_HEADER: }

@ 2023-05-24  9:55   ` Loris Bennett
From: Loris Bennett @ 2023-05-24  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Andrea,

Andrea <kiroul@gmail.com> writes:

> I believe you could do something like that (borrowed from the LaTeX Wikibook):
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \hypersetup{
> #+LATEX_HEADER:     colorlinks=true,        % false: boxed links; true: colored links
> #+LATEX_HEADER:     linkcolor=red,          % color of internal links (change box color with linkbordercolor)
> #+LATEX_HEADER:     citecolor=green,        % color of links to bibliography
> #+LATEX_HEADER:     filecolor=cyan,         % color of file links
> #+LATEX_HEADER:     urlcolor=magenta        % color of external links
> #+LATEX_HEADER: }

That worked.

Grazie mille!

Loris

> Il giorno lun 22 mag 2023 alle ore 14:43 Loris Bennett <loris.bennett@fu-berlin.de> ha scritto:
>
>  Hi,
>
>  In my Beamer presentation the hyperlinks, all URLs, appear as normal
>  text and can only be identified by the change in the cursor when the
>  mouse moves over them.
>
>  How can I change the colour of such links?
>
>  I have already several lines such as
>
>    #+LATEX_HEADER: \setbeamercolor{title}{fg=mFubMainGreen}
>
>  to tweak the appearance, but wasn't able to find an appropriate keyword
>  for URLs.
>
>  Cheers,
>
>  Loris
>
>  --
>  This signature is currently under constuction.

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Herr/Mr)
ZEDAT, Freie Universität Berlin