David Masterson writes: >> AFAIK, closed date intervals with time are currently not supported by >> org-agenda. You can instead use diary sexp timestamps, a bunch of active >> timestamps in the body, or M-x org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift > > "a bunch of active timestamps"?!? Ooh! I hadn't gotten the impression > that that was allowed from the "Dates and Times" section of the manual. > It always talked about "a timestamp" and it made sense to me that a task > would only have one timestamp. Can a statement be added to the manual > to make this explicit? How about the attached patch?