Ilya Chernyshov writes: > I don't understand why I need latex for this. Today I added command > org-timeblock-write (bound to [w]) which you can use now to write > org-timeblock buffer to SVG|PDF|PNG file. However, inkscape has to be > installed in your system. That’s just for print-quality, but outputting via inkscape should provide similar quality for the usecase. Building on existing LaTeX packages was just to not have to implement the PDF layout yourself, but exporting what’s defined directly sounds better — thank you! Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de