[சனி அக்டோபர் 07, 2023] Visuwesh wrote: > [சனி அக்டோபர் 07, 2023] Ihor Radchenko wrote: > >> Visuwesh writes: >> >>> Attached patch considers your review and also another defcustom to tell >>> how to generate the filename which by default autogenerates a filename >>> based on current time. >> >> Thanks! >> I still disagree about :safe, but I can change it myself to something >> more restrictive like :safe (lambda (x) (eq x 'attach))) > > OK, I will change it on my end then. I can always override the :safe > function on my end. > >> Also, it looks like we also need to define `x-dnd-direct-save-function', >> as Po Lu pointed in https://list.orgmode.org/orgmode/87bkdccihf.fsf@yahoo.com/ > > I will get to it, hopefully by Sunday. This was far easier than I initially thought. Patch attached.