I have divsvgm program on my arch linuxsystem. And "/tmp/orgtexhClnu9.dvi" does not exist, it is not produced. Only "/tmp/orgtexhClnu9.tex" and "/tmp/orgtexhClnu9.log" two file. On 03/27/2018 12:20 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > stardiviner writes: > >> I have following settings to make org-mode export to PDF works better, >> like export with src block syntax highlighting with "minted", and >> support Chinese export with latex package "ctex" and specify default >> font etc all stuffs. >> >> I used to disabled org-mode startup preview latex fragments. Today >> I use [C-c C-x C-l] to preview latex fragments, it raised error (I >> shorten the error stack manuallyfor easy to read): > Do you have dvisvgm program on your system? Does the file > "/tmp/orgtexhCLnu9.dvi" exist? > > Regards, >